When your in the business of providing legal advice, we understand how imperative it is for a conference call service to be the silent middle-man. In other words, works without hassle, high quality audio that doesn’t leave for second guessing and assumptions of what is being discussed.
audio quality / robust, high levels of security – dealing with sensitive audio / categorise calls on a per client basis (billing) / fast simple integration in to business / reduced expenditure
We are confident that from our list of conference call providers, you will find a service that fits in well with your industry, as most, if not all of them, have some of the top tier legal service companies on-board and making use of their teleconferencing services.
If you’re new to conference calling, here’s some of the key factors you should look at when obtaining a provider for legal professionals:
- Call audio – find a provider that doesn’t become a conversation breaker.
- Security – find a provider that provides robust and high levels of security, ensuring that conversations are dealt with securely.
- Billing – find a provider that allows you to categorise or tag each call so you can then more easily invoice your clients with ease.
- Integration – legal professionals belonging to a large business need a provider with fast and easy integration in to their business.
- Reduced Expenditure – if you have a current provider – see what a new provider from the below list could bring to you in regards to cost savings.