How to: UAE Conference Call
There are numerous ways of setting up and hosting a UAE based conference call – you can go old school and offer a telephone number and PIN, or you can virtually automate the entire process of inviting, joining and administrating a call. Here’s a few examples available to you:Get Quotes View Directory
- Provide dial-in number and conference room ID number
- Utilise an invite feature that will automate the process of emailing instructions to each individual conference call guest
- Use a dial-out service where you dial each attendees number to gain them access to call
- Attendees to utilise an app
- Attendees to utilise a smartphone ‘1-click’ dial-in service
Many still don’t bother with even the simplest of on-call administrative tasks, however, if you want to increase security and improve convenience for attendees, our cream of the crop selected conference call providers offer additional features such as;
- Lock/unlock conference call
- Ability to kick individuals from call
- Turn call recording off/on
- Dial-out to late attendees
- Conference control centre to manage all the above and more…
UAE Dial-in Numbers – Watch out VoIP!
As you’re on this web page, you’re probably aware of the VoIP issues in UAE. Fear not, our listed conference call providers utilise nothing more than your phone line, with of course, the all the additional features you may wish to utilise, such as screen share, conferencing dashboard and call recording.
What about attendees from outside the United Arab Emirates?
If not all attendees are based in the UAE, you’ll need to ensure that those participants dial-in to the call with their localised dial-in numbers, be it China, United Kingdom or the United States of America, if you don’t give them access to a localised, country/region specific phone number, they’ll end up paying large fees for dialling internationally. Only give out the UAE dial-in numbers to UAE participants, be it Doha, Abu Dhabi or Dubai.Get Quotes View Directory