Meetupcall Conference Call Services
Is Meetupcall right for your business?
Answer the below questions to see our recommendation:
Multi-tasking is pretty much the norm for most business people, whether you are an owner-manager or part of an under-pressure executive team. The last thing you need is remote meetings or conference calls that drag on or suffer from constant interruptions. If you’re the one hosting the virtual meeting, your stress levels rise if keeping everyone connected and on track is like “herding kittens”. This could make Meetupcall conference call services a valuable business solution.
Virtual meetings – the easy way
The system has been designed and configured to make arranging, managing and joining conference calls as easy as possible. Meetupcall conference call services work with any device, across the globe, making remote working highly feasible and – dare we say it – fun! You can arrange a conference call in seconds. Then, you can get on with something else until Meetupcall let you know that everything is set up and you’re “good to go”. From a conference call dashboard that’s easy on the eye and easy to navigate, you can access a wide range of useful tools and features. This includes having a clear view of the names, faces, and job titles of everyone taking part in your conference call or virtual meeting.
Conference call costs for best fit
This brilliantly simple but smart conference call system offers various price points. The package of choice depends on how much time you will need each month, and what additional call tools would be of value. The entry point for smaller enterprises is the very affordable Pro, which includes 250 inclusive minutes, for up to 10 call leaders and 25 attendees per call. The levels build to Premium service. This includes 3,300 inclusive minutes, up to 50 call leaders and a generous 200 attendees per call.
Great additional features
Key features such as calendar integration are standard on all packages and free trials help you to get a good feel for Meetupcall’s highly responsive customer care. Making sure everyone you specify gets timely notifications and ease of access is also taken care of. There are no tricky PINs to remember, as the Meetupcall team contacts participants just before the call starts. When your conference call is underway, with one click the host can control the multi-participant conversation and co-ordinate any content sharing. Keeping the whole process optimised for time and purpose.
Rating & Reviews
4.9/5 from 90 Reviews*
£9.99 to Enterprise scaled pricing
- HD Audio – Intelligent software that helps filter out distracting noises, without the need for an expensive headset or conference phone
- Conference Call Dashboard – Control your conference call, kick, block or help new attendees to join
- Easy Invite – With a few clicks, attendees from all over the world will be given a personalised invite with localised dial-in numbers and call start time localised to time zone
- Dial-Out – For problematic attendees who are finding it hard to join the call – call them in to the conference, rather than them navigating to the call
- 1-Touch Dialin – No need to memorise dial-in phone numbers, conference call room details or passwords. Unique 1-click dial in details given to all attendees
- Screenshare – More than just audio – show attendees what’s on your screen, be it a Powerpoint presentation or an Excel spreadsheet, they’ll see what you want them to see
- Account Admin – Manage your companies conference call account easily. Control leaders, give additional access, or bulk add all employees in a few clicks
- Conference Call Recordings – Don’t just rely on your notes, or that of others – replay the call to take better notes and/or share the original recording with everyone
- Business Profiles – Put a face to the name of those attending the call, similar to top level info you would find on people that have a profile on LinkedIn
- Branding – Have a fully branded conference call experience and create that wow factor with your customers on your conference calls
- On-Hold Music – Set the mood of your conference call. One of the biggest points of contention can be the hold music – you can now decide what plays, not Meetupcall
Find the full feature list and further details, here.
Related Meetupcall Articles
Numbers – More than 100+ International numbers available.
Support: 0800 080 7080
* Star ratings & reviews taken from Google Reviews, from real customers. Last update of the star rating was taken on 12th September, 2018. To verify the most up to date ratings & reviews for Meetupcall, visit the official Google Meetupcall Ratings & Review page, here. Screen shot below captured on 12th September, 2018 from official Google reviews page.
Disclosure: We may earn commission from the companies mentioned in this post.
Most Searched For:
meetupcall how it works, meetupcall numbers, meetupcall screen sharing, meetupcall review, meetupcall contact, meetupcall support, meetupcall doncaster